Here are some tips for creating pages for characters.
- Please use an infobox! Just read through the documentation and explanations so the viewers can read it better.
- For your first paragraph, explain who your character is in description to Pencil 2.O and who voices them.
- Appearance describes what they look like, and what they sound like.
- Personality describes what their personality is like. If you want, you can add in a "good" side or "bad" side.
- Coverage describes what they do in the episode(s).
- Relationships describe what their relationship is to any of the characters. (Only use this if they are major characters.)
- Trivia: Any interesting facts about your character.
And there you have it, your very first character page!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.