- Pencil (debut)
- Estigua (debut)
- Teleprompter (debut)
- Canadian Dollar (debut)
- Blocky (debut)
- United States Dollar (debut)
- Needle (debut)
- Nelson (debut)
- Coiny (debut)
- Crowd of Central African Republic Day celebrators
◊ Serenading the Night JR [Intro]
‣ Menace from the Deep R. Cornford [Blocky enters]
◒ Clenched Teeth [Blocky grabs Pencil]
‣ The Mob SS ["Aye, th- thet's me."]
‣ Moloka'i Nui A KB [the crowd cheers at Pencil's name]
‣ Stack of Leis KB [Pencil is in her room]
◊ Nostalgic Hawaii JR ["I'd love to!"]
- This is the first episode of Pencil 2.O.
- Pencil says "ding" when an elevator opens, a tradition from before her father left.
- Blocky has bullied Pencil since primary school.
- Coiny is a descendant of the police.
Credits if this were a YouTube showEdit
Created and edited by
- Courtney Campbell (Estigua)
- Lawrence Dang (U.S. Dollar)
- Michael Huang (Coiny, Needle)
- Ruthie Lawson (Pencil)
- Sidney M. (Nelson)
- Margaret Smith (Canadian Dollar)
- Scott Ward (Blocky)
- "Alain" (Teleprompter)