- Pencil: Ding!
- Estigua: Tem que fazer esse som depois do treino de futebol?
- Pencil: Wot, y'wants me to stop any other tradition since Dad left?
- Estigua: [sigh. They get in] Você está certo. Quero dizer, nós não deve preencher o oitavo aniversário da partida do meu marido com tristeza, e apenas tratá-lo como um dia normal.
- Pencil: Thet's right mum.
[Suddenly, a ski mask-wearing man enters the elevator.]
- Pencil: Who are you?
- Blocky: None of your fu京 business, bi吃.
- Estigua: Desculpe-me, mas não falar com a minha filha assim!
- Blocky: Shut the fu可 up, old hag! And your little bi吃 daughter, too. The next person to speak on this dumba四 elevator will get killed with my bare hands.
- Pencil: I was talkin'.
- Blocky: That's it!
[He lunges at her, but she uses her fist to punch him and take off his mask.]
- Pencil: Blocky?
[The elevator door opens.]
- Estigua: Penélope, nosso andar.
- Pencil: I've got to take care of 'im, firs'!
- Blocky: What are you talking about, moron? [sneering] You're just a fifteen-year-old wench and I am old enough to drink you!
- Pencil: Well let's see about drinkin' me now!
[She hurls him off the elevator and off the side of the building. He falls off the building and into the back of a car. A police siren is heard.]
- Pencil: Glad thet's over, oh, revenge feels so sweet!
[Pencil goes down to the lobby, where several police officers are waiting.]
- U.S. Dollar: Pencil Triángolo?
- Pencil: Aye, th- thet's me. Wot'n'ale do they wan' from me? Did I really commit a crime? Am I in trouble, Mr. Officers, sir?
- Canadian Dollar: Not at all. In fact, we are off-duty today, it is our son's birthday.
- Pencil: Wow, I ne'er knew'ee'd a son!
- U.S. Dollar: He's right here.
[It is Coiny.]
- Coiny: Hello.
- Pencil: Omg, I know'ee! Y'loves me sister!
- Coiny: Huh?
- U.S. Dollar: Anyways, on behalf of all of the police currencies of the world, we would love to congratulate you for what you have done.
- Pencil: Wow, really?
- Canadian Dollar: Of course. Blocky was one of our most notorious prison escapees.
- U.S. Dollar: But you sent him away, possibly forever!
- Pencil: Wot?
- Canadian Dollar: You see, the car that Blocky fell into is being shipped, all the way to Saint Helena. You, Pencil, did us and your community a service undeniable, and we thank you. Now, please exit the building for a surprise.
[Exit Pencil and the cops.]
Outside the buildingEdit
- Pencil: Omg, a crowd o' people jus' fer me?
- U.S. Dollar: Actually, they were here for Central African Republic Day.
- Pencil: Oh.
- Teleprompter: But we can celebrate for English speakers, too!
- U.S. Dollar: So we can!
- Teleprompter: Bonjour, propriétaires de télévision francophones. Je tiens à vous présenter, venant du Kenya, le seul et unique Patrice Triángolo !
[The crowd cheers.]
- Pencil: Oh, it's very nice bein' 'ere considerin' the trauma thet I've 'ad to go through; me life was so difficult when 'e was there.
- Teleprompter: De quelle manière ?
- Pencil: I was bullied by 'im, e'er since primary school.
- Teleprompter: Donc, en un sens, il était comme la vengeance ?
- Pencil: Aye, o' course. 'T ain' like 'e attacked me acos I talked, or acos I wanted ter avenge me mum, 'om 'e called an old 'ag – fer me ... [she takes the microphone] ... 'tis like I'm an egg, or . [during this she spits at the camera, accidentally]
- Teleprompter: Mon Dieu, je crois que vous crachez sur l'appareil photo. Alors laissez-nous applaudissons tous de Patrice Triángolo !
- Pencil: Mum?
- Needle: I'll get it!
[Enter Estigua and Pencil.]
- Needle: Oh my gosh, you were on television!
- Pencil: Please don't remind me.
- Nelson: So I was watching the news for Central African Republic Day, and I see my older sister there, all on television, embarrassing herself.
- Needle: Want to see, we've recorded it!
- Pencil: No!
[She runs to her room in tears.]
- Teleprompter: [on TV] Mon Dieu, je crois que vous crachez sur l'appareil photo.
[Needle and Nelson laugh.]
- Estigua: Penélope?
- Pencil: Mum!
- Estigua: Porque estás a chorar? Tu estavas na televisão!
- Pencil: I made meself appear worse!
- Estigua: Bem, não tens exatamente a imagem perfeita para a sociedade.
- Pencil: Mum!
- Estigua: Olhe isto deste modo, minha filha. Haverá sempre pessoas na vida que vão te derrubar. Eles podem aparecer em muitas formas, incluindo a forma de minha descendência. Mas tu não deves se sentir mal sobre si mesmo para ter vergonha de si mesmo. E em vez de distanciar-se de seus erros, abraçá-los e se orgulhar. Tu vais encontrar o seu caminho no meio da multidão um dia.
- Pencil: Will thet be today?
- Estigua: Pode não ser hoje, pode não ser amanhã. Mas vai ser como tu tens que ser. Agora, eu tenho que ir porque o Canal Romântico está jogando o meu filme favorito.
- Pencil: Thanks, mum.
- Needle: Guess what, Pencil!
- Pencil: Wot is it?
- Needle: The local community centre is throwing a party celebrating your mistake! Want to come?
- Pencil: Well ... I'd love to!
[She and Needle exit the room to go to the party.]
- ↑ It is the first episode, not really much of a plot.
- ↑ (Pt.) "Must you make that sound after soccer practice?"
- ↑ (Pt.) "You're right. I mean, we should not fill the eighth anniversary of my husband's departure with sadness, and just treat it as a normal day."
- ↑ (Pt.) "Excuse me, but don't speak to my daughter like that!"
- ↑ (Pt.) "Pencil, our floor."
- ↑ (Fr.) "Hello, Francophone television owners. I would like to introduce to you, coming from Kenya, the one and only Pencil Triángolo!"
- ↑ (Fr.) "In what ways?"
- ↑ (Fr.) "So, in a way, it was like revenge?"
- ↑ The Zulu language has click sounds, as do the Xhosa and Khoi-San languages.
- ↑ (Fr.) "Oh dear, I think you spit on the camera. So let's give it up for Pencil Triángolo!"
- ↑ Why are you crying? You were on television!
- ↑ (Pt.) "Well, you don't exactly have the perfect image to society."
- ↑ (Pt.) "Look at it this way, my daughter. There will always be people in life who will bring you down. They may appear in many forms including the form of my offspring. But you should not feel bad about yourself for being embarrassed about yourself. And instead of distancing yourself from your mistakes, embrace them and be proud. You will find your way into the crowd one day."
- ↑ (Pt.) "It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow. But it will be like you have to be. Now, I have to go because the Romance Channel is playing my favourite film."