Mob Buddies is an episode between the events of BFDI and BFDIA. It takes place on 20 June 2010. In this episode, we get the scene before BFDIA from the other side's perspective (rather than Leafy's perspective) and thus, it is etiological in categorisation. It's also a chance to see my preyterbite writing from three years ago.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
At Estigua's house (Pencil's old house)
- Pencil: [sigh] Good mornin', Kenya. I think I'll be in a calm an' tranquil mood an' totally not yell at anyone today! [sees Pen still sleeping] GET'N TH'ALE UP AN' WATCH THE SUN WITH ME, Y'…
[In the other room, the boys wake up.]
- Sio: There's our alarm clock!
- Javier: More like alarm mother, ha!
[The girls wake up to the sound of a harp.]
- Saye: Ah! What a wonderful morning!
- Citlali: It can't get more peaceful than this.
- Ximena: Hey, check the nice view!
- Zorah: Yeah, 'cause whose mother yells at her husband just to get us up?
- Ximena: That is dedication.
[The kids hear a noise. They get out of the room into the living room.]
- Yaretzi: What's that sound?
- Zorah: If I had ears they'd be bleeding.
- Sio: Maybe it's those people outside! [They see Golf Ball holding a blank sign and Tennis Ball on the bagpipes]
- Saye: Oh my gosh, it's Golf Ball and Tennis Ball from BFDI!
- Zorah: No wonder they're so noisy.
- Saye: Come on, let's wave at them from up here!
[Only the oldest — Saye and Sio — wave at them. They notice them.]
- Golf Ball: It's them.
- Tennis Ball: Who?
- Golf Ball: Pencil and Pen, the first people we need to contact!
- Tennis Ball: Why them?
- Golf Ball: Pencil is surprisingly good at unorthodox technology. Do you remember when she resuscitated the old Announcer Crusher? To add to the preceding statement, her husband was a seven-star Army General at the end of twenty years so he has a huge mechanical and physical advantage.
- Tennis Ball: Great, so your one and true husband has served on a United States Navy ship for a few years in the 1980s and you trust a vitally inexperienced male alpha to lead our organisation.
- Golf Ball: Well—
- Tennis Ball: It's not something worthy to wake up about 300 KiNairobi with this noise, GB.
- Golf Ball: About what are you talking, a tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot. Proverbs 14:30.
- Tennis Ball: Okay. Now we just have to get through the door.
[Meanwhile, upstairs, Estigua wakes up.]
- Estigua: Good morning!
- Kids: Good morning!
- Zorah: How rude! Our 's already dead, there's no need to—
[Someone knocks on the door.]
- Estigua: Quem poderia ser?
[She opens the door. TB and GB are at the door.]
- Tennis Ball:
- Golf Ball: We wish to see the people who live here.
- Estigua: Frederico, Penélope, venha aqui fora, há estranhos na porta!
- Saye: You're GB and TB from BFDI!
- Golf Ball: Did you play with the shrinking machine, Pencil and Pen? You are looking small.
- [ · ]: We get that a lot.
- Saye: We're their children.
- Golf Ball: Those idiots reproduced ten wildebeests? That is what happens when you're popular.
[Pencil and Pen leave their room, the latter with slight eyebags.]
- Pencil: Oi, 'tis GBGB.
- Saye: That's so hilair!
- Pen: W- What do you want?
- Tennis Ball: Why didn't you invite us to your wedding?
- Pencil: We don' like'ee.
- Golf Ball: More importantly, do you want to join us? I regret asking a question, that was a command: Join us.
- Zorah: Oh, hell no!
- Pencil: Fer wot?
- Pen: Yeah, you can't recruit us without a cause!
- Golf Ball: These people are idiots, let us go.
[Pencil nearly lunges at her. Pen restricts her from moving.]
- Pen: No, it's for your own good!
- Pencil: Mus' get thet bossy bot!
Aristotelis's house (Match, Pen and Eraser's old house)
- Golf Ball: This is Match and Eraser's house.
- Tennis Ball: Aren't they siblings?
- Golf Ball: Step-siblings. And they're in love.
- Tennis Ball: Gross.
- Golf Ball: What, do you not remember the story of Adam and Eve? On the—
- Tennis Ball: I know the story! Let's just knock the door.
[She knocks the door with her feet. Kat answers.]
- Katarzyna: Hello!
- Tennis Ball: We need your kids.
- Aristotelis: They're not here; Pen's with Pencil and Eraser and Match are at their house, but they usually arrive—
[Match and Eraser are at the door, with Pencil, Pen and the kids.]
- Pen: Hey, GB's here!
- Match: Don't care.
- Golf Ball: Just being here drops my IQ by at least three hundred points.
- Tennis Ball: You're speaking out loud!
- Golf Ball: I do not care. Attention, people! You are all probably wondering why I gathered you, the popular people who would have bullied me had I been in high school.
- Match: Preach!
- Pencil: We'd totally do thet!
- Pen: … while I innocently bystand and cheer on my mates.
- Golf Ball: But that is not the agenda! Our plan is to capture Leafy and make her pay for the Dream Island that she stole!
- Pencil: Oh yeah! Leafy stole the Dream Island!
- Pen: I guess we were caught up so much on getting married, a new house, having children, trying to catch on in the Army Advancement Programme, y'know things we consider getting on with our lives that we didn't care about getting Leafy!
- Golf Ball: Come on, Leafy is a known criminal! She steals things that belong to others!
- Tennis Ball: And she tries to be nice all the time!
- Golf Ball: Blah blah blah blah blah blah …
[Pencil brings her alliance and kids aside.]
- Pencil: I've got an idea.
- Yaretzi: What is it, mummy?
- Pencil: Why don't we make an alliance, our own alliance agains' both Leafy an' Golf Ball?
- [ · ]: Why?
- Pencil: Well, GB's bein' too bossy.
- Sio: Can't disagree on that.
- Pencil: So if we make an alliance in counter to Golf Ball, then maybe we can get Leafy ourselves!
- Pen: Yeah, and I never really liked Leafy anyway. Whenever Eraser and/or I asked her for assistance during BFDI contests, she was so grouchy during it!
- Saye: Worry not, because I know we can get that thief leaf!
- Sio: By the way, where is Uncle Eraser?
- Pencil: An' where is Match?
[Match is getting Eraser a back rub with her feet.]
- This episode actually was made on 31 January 2013, almost
twothree years before it was posted on the Wiki. It was also made on a separate file on Pages when Pencil vs Batman was still in construction.
- Despite this early attempt of modernisation, only a few changes from the original can be seen. They will be in the references area.
- ↑ When I first made this, it took place immediately after BFDI.
- ↑ This is because it is a special.
- ↑ Completely different from the original.
- ↑ To explain, Saye and Sio look exactly like smaller versions of their parents.
- ↑ In the original script: Golf Ball was the one angry at Tennis Ball.
- ↑ (Pt.) "Who could that be?"
- ↑ (Pt.) "Pen, Pencil, come out here, there are strangers at the door!"
- ↑ Being the good husband he is…
- ↑ Shoutout to the author!
- ↑ What a wonderful message to send to the next generation. That was me three years ago, folks.
- ↑ In the original script: There was a much different plot that I can not explain.
- ↑ I used to think that certain people in the object universe had the ability to contact everyone and have them gathered. I also used to think there was a French narrator voice (like the one on SpongeBob) who narrated the new episodes of the series.