This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter W.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
- 1 Wahini Wobble
- 2 Wallpaper
- 3 Waltzing Flutes
- 4 War Blowers
- 5 Water Music - Allegro
- 6 Wellington's Victory-Rule Britannia
- 7 West Side Rumble
- 8 What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?
- 9 When Daylight Shines / Captain Lenoe's
- 10 Whisper from the Past
- 11 Who Likes to Party
- 12 Wild Eyes
- 13 William Tell Overture
- 14 Witty Fellow
- 15 Wooden Bear
- 16 Workaday World
- 17 Worker's Symphony
Wahini Wobble was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Who cares anymore, we're free!"
- Truars and Liars - title card
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "Yay, now we win!"
Wallpaper was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- To Test Love's Posterity - Glisteria thanks Pencil.
- No More Snow! - "No more snow!"
- Will He or Won't He? - The ending.
Waltzing Flutes was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - the ending.
War Blowers was composed by The Blue Hawaiians.
- Take the Plunge - Pen sees the finish line.
Water Music - Allegro
Allegro was composed by G. F. Handel for the suite Water Music.
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - It starts to rain.
Wellington's Victory-Rule Britannia
The patriotic British theme Rule Britannia was integrated into Wellington's Victory, composed by Ludwig van Beethoven. It is sometimes used for Pencil.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - Pencil is recovered.
West Side Rumble
West Side Rumble was composed by Sam Spence.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "Everybody, outside immediately with your hands up!"
What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?
What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor? was composed by Okko Bekker. This version was the first one to appear in SpongeBob, in the 1999 episode "Squeaky Boots".
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "What's this?"
- Get Digging - Ice Cube makes her "ugly face". (new version)
- Dates and Schoolgates - "Omg, I can't wait for our new teacher!"
When Daylight Shines / Captain Lenoe's
When Daylight Shines / Captain Lenoe's was composed by The Folk Players, Michael Arthur, Simon Ritchie, Mick Graves, Colin Cater, Sarah Graves and The.
- Are You Smarter Than a Snowball? - Pencil and Match play Spongy Cake.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - "Did we lose?" (old version)
Whisper from the Past
Whisper from the Past was composed by Gregor Narholz. This usually plays whenever a sentimental lesson is learned.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "No matter what, we'll never do anything to make you ruin your reputation."
- Truars and Liars - "Para ser honesto, é difícil dizer."
- Bridge Crossing - "But don't you want to win and get Dream Island?"
- Showscape! - "It has truly been the greatest honour for us to have administered such a wonderful series."
- Vas-A-Yop - "I am so sorry, everyone."
- Match, Pencil & Pen React to Their Ask Videos - Pencil talks back to the camera.
Who Likes to Party
Who Likes to Party was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- It's a Monster - "There's so many bright lights in this van."
Wild Eyes was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Reveal Novum - "Push! Push!"
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - The TLC gets squished. (old version)
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "Have to find it ..."
William Tell Overture
William Tell Overture was composed by Gioacchino Rossini.
- It's a Monster - The seemingly infinite amount of FreeSmart recoveries are seen at the bottom of the ocean floor.
Witty Fellow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Gardening Hero - "Oh no!"
- Get in the Van - "So, FreeSmart, what's our plan?"
- The Best Unrest - "No, not for free."
Wooden Bear was composed by Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen and Gil Flat.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Pen gets distracted.
- Gardening Hero - "So, I learned that a normal cake would explode in the vacuum of space."
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - "But what's that?" (old version)
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - Played during the meeting.
Workaday World was composed by Jack Beaver.
Worker's Symphony was composed by Hans May.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know - Played during the tug-of-war challenge.