This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter O.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Off to Play
Off to Play was composed by David Snell.
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "I'm killing Pencil!"
O.K., Mr. Hillbilly [Instrumental]
O.K., Mr. Hillbilly [Instrumental] was composed by Roy Henley.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - "Tennis Ball gets the fifteen points."
Old Hilo March
Old Hilo March was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Power of Three - "Viewers out there, vote between Coiny, Ice Cube, and Needle."
- Lofty - Firey and Coiny slap each other.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - The recommended characters scream at being punctured by the Eiffel Tower.
- Showscape! - "I'd imagine me thet they're goin' pretty well."
Old Mama Roro
Old Mama Roro was composed by Kapono Beamer. In Tahitian, it is just known as "Mama Roro".
- The Long-lost Yoyle City - "Well, there's nothing we can do about this."
O Makalapua B
O Makalapua B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "Yay, Tennis Ball, you're on our team."
- Zeeky Boogy Doog - "Rate the members of Team No-Name" (old version)
On Fire was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- Bridge Crossing - The storm.
On the Beach
On the Beach was composed by Kapono Beamer. Although most songs on Kapono Beamer's first Hawaiian album are based of traditional Hawaiian folk songs, it is unknown which song On the Beach is from.
- Vomitaco - "You can choose between ‘barf bag’ and ‘taco’."
- Rescission - "Blah blah, whatever."
- Get Digging - The teams turn in their stews.
- It's a Monster - "Finally, we're done." (new version)
- The Pennsylvania-Vermont Ocean - "Some bear attack, eh?"
The Orchestral Effects were composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- It's a Monster - Bubble gets revived.
Organ Filler was composed by Kevin MacLeod. This plays during conversations usually.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None - Played during the hurdle contest.
- The Reveal - Played during the contest.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 2 - "Bubble, I demand an apology!"
- Get in the Van - "Keep throwing!"
- Vas-A-Yop - "Omg, how rude!"
The Orkney Rope Waltz
The Orkney Rope Waltz was composed by Brian Peters.
- Truars and Liars - In class.
- The Reveal - "So as the nine of you know, all of you were up for elimination."
Our Story Begins
Our Story Begins was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - Played during Cake at Stake.
Overcast was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
Oyster Girls was composed by Robert White.