This page is a showcase of all of the associated production music in Pencil 2.O that start with the letter G.
|Pencil 2.O Production Music Indices|
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Glad to Be Back? - "Omg!"
- The Glistening - Played during the contest.
- Showscape! - The curtain goes up.
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "We want Leafy!"
Gator was composed by Steve Belfer.
- In Caterva Jubilo - Flower recites her poem.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - "Eraser, I'm trying to talk on the phone with Pencil!"
- To Test Love's Posterity - "Well, we're finally here."
- Bridge Crossing - "Snowball!"
- Gardening Hero - "Hoiy, Ice Cube, look!"
- Hurtful! - Played in the incinerator.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - (new version)
- Vas-A-Yop - "A Koala Walks Dumbly is an anagram."
- Not Sco Much Viller - "They're on the other side of the room."
- All-Day Anticipation - "You invited us over here?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "Itches."
Giant Wyrm was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- In Caterva Jubilo - Blocky begins to initiate Pen and Eraser.
- Welcome Back - "I always wanted to know what it feels like to use this."
The Girl I Left Behind (a)Edit
The Girl I Left Behind (a) is a traditional song, composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Matthiesen. It is an alternative version of The Girl I Left Behind Me by Brian Peters.
- Still in a Hundred Years - the family look on the street corner.
The Girl I Left Behind MeEdit
The Girl I Left Behind Me was composed by Brian Peters. This serves as a theme for Pencil.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - title card; "Hey, Pencil!"
- Insectophobe's Nightmare - "Wow! This book is the best!"
Girls of WaikikiEdit
Girls of Waikiki was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy.
Girls of Waikiki [#8]Edit
Girls of Waikiki [#11]Edit
- All-Day Anticipation - The kids come out of the closet.
The Glissandi were composed by Richard Myhill and Skaila Kanga.
- In Caterva Jubilo - Played during the start of Pen's dream.
- It's a Monster - Ice Cube gets recovered.
- Battle Hymn of the Hoa - Chocolatey drops one of her pearls on the table.
- Will He or Won't He? - "What the—"
Gnarled Situation was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
Go Cart was composed by Kevin MacLeod.
- Glad to Be Back? - The boys set up shop.
- Dates and Schoolgates - "You people will burn like the goat in my ancestors' old village!"
- The Best Unrest - the ending.
Good Bye Samba (a)Edit
Good Bye Samba (a) was composed by Ben Nabor.
- Still in a Hundred Years - "It's Kenyan!"
Goofy Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony and Nicolas Carr. Although there are two versions of this song, they are virtually indistinguishable.
- Le Voyage dans la Poubelle - Played during the family meeting scene.
- To Test Love's Posterity - "Alright Fan, let's see what you got …"
- Truars and Liars - "Did you harm Paper?"
- Barriers and Pitfalls - "Cherries, you are missing a team member."
- Power of Three - Played during Cake at Stake.
- Showscape! - "So Ice Cube—"
- Vas-A-Yop - Backstage with Salt.
- Not Sco Much Viller - "Ach!"
- Drill Sergeant Daddy - "What's she doing?"
- All Change! (Regimes) - "What's going on?"
- All-Day Anticipation - "Wot's the ma'er, girl?"
- Will He or Won't He? - "No way!"
- In Search of Brother - "Do you have one?".
Goro Goro NeEdit
Goro Goro Ne was composed by George Kulokahai and His Island Serenaders.
- A Leg Up in the Race - "So these are your current scores."
Gothic Adventure was composed by Mark Cousins and Adam Saunders.
- The Nightmare of Camp Nidhamu - title card
Grass Skirt ChaseEdit
Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. This is one of the most famous background songs in SpongeBob, even playing in the object show Object Redundancy during a brawl scene.
- Lofty - Coiny and the nails fall directly on Bomby.
- Reveal Novum - The TLC rolls into the canal.
- Don't Pierce My Flesh - The chain of events that lead to the Announcer being crushed.
- Showscape! - Book and the others run the other way.
- Still in a Hundred Years - all the kids rush in.
Grass Skirts BlowingEdit
Grass Skirts Blowing was composed by Jan Rap. It used to be known as "Hilo March" and still is on iTunes.
- To Test Love's Posterity - The ending.
- Puzzling Mysteries - The ending.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - "Everyone must enter their team's glass boxes." (old versoin)
- Still in a Hundred Years - "We were going to head up North, where marriage of these types is considered to be legal, but I feel it safe to be that we all live here!"
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 - Needle, if you don't switch, I'll call you Needy.
Greek Dance was composed by Dick Walter.
- Zayde's Hootin' Arrival - title card
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heide Pehofer.
The Gypsy ViolinistEdit
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Dates and Schoolgates - Saye is in her room.