House of SchreiberEdit
- anchor[char tag?]: and we give you an update on the burglary crisis, to date, 97 burglaries have been reported inside Kenya, with 53 being reported, in Nairobi
- Yaretzi: we should install an alarm, it will help keep them out
- Pencil: no, child, we are perfectly safe the way we are now
- Pen: your mother's right, there is no need to waste our money on a useless piece of equipment.
- Zorah: No, Yaretzi is right, these things can keep the burglars out, and we shall still be rich
- Pencil: Zorah, our decision is final, we shall not be getting a burglar alarm.
- mind[char tag?]: it will happen one day, dearest mother!
Near the Ethiopian BorderEdit
- evil person[char tag?]: right, just put them all there
- masked evil person[char tag?]: OK, where next, it was your idea to rob Kenya clean
- evil person[char tag?]: the House of Schreiber
- masked evil person[char tag?]: Really?
- evil person[char tag?]: oh yes, once we steal their possessions, you can get back at them for what they did
- masked evil person[char tag?]: I've been wanting to do that for a while now actually
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.