House of SchreiberEdit
- anchor[char tag?]: and we give you an update on the burglary crisis, to date, 97 burglaries have been reported inside Kenya, with 53 being reported, in Nairobi
- Yaretzi: we should install an alarm, it will help keep them out
- Pencil: no, child, we are perfectly safe the way we are now
- Pen: your mother's right, there is no need to waste our money on a useless piece of equipment.
- Zorah: No, Yaretzi is right, these things can keep the burglars out, and we shall still be rich
- Pencil: Zorah, our decision is final, we shall not be getting a burglar alarm.
- mind[char tag?]: it will happen one day, dearest mother!
Near the Ethiopian BorderEdit
- evil person[char tag?]: right, just put them all there
- masked evil person[char tag?]: OK, where next, it was your idea to rob Kenya clean
- evil person[char tag?]: the House of Schreiber
- masked evil person[char tag?]: Really?
- evil person[char tag?]: oh yes, once we steal their possessions, you can get back at them for what they did
- masked evil person[char tag?]: I've been wanting to do that for a while now actually
Back at the houseEdit
- Citlali: can't you believe it? 97 burglaries and our folks don't think we need a burglar alarm?
- Javier: did you even hear what father said, it would be too expensive, this economic crisis is eating up far too much money.
- Ximena: still, we don't want to be burglary #98!
- Salvador: your sister's right, Javvy, we need one! I've got far too many possessions that we needed another room for them
- Javier: I'd like to imagine
- Salvador: well, imagine if they stole them all!
- Javier: we'd have some well-bloody needed space.
- Qalam-Rassas: YoU sAiD a BaD wOrD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111
- Javier: shut up Qalam, what I'm saying is, is that sometimes, you have to listen to the elders, so be it!
- Salvador: I will not rest Javvy.
In the other roomEdit
- Saye: d'ya hear that? they're arguing about this morning
- Zorah: you tell me! they don't know when to quit.
- Yaretzi: I'm gonna go and tell them to shut up. (she walks out the door)
- Zorah: you know, I haven't heard from Grandmother recently
- Saye: the last time I saw her, she was in her apothecary, giving someone a remedy for madness
- Sio: well, that's Estigua, she needs that remedy more, she's been driven mad in recent years, she wont stop arguing with Uncle Nelson.
- Yaretzi: well, that failed
- Saye: how d'it go?
- Yaretzi: they told me to fuck off
In the living roomEdit
- Pen: well, I'm off for my night shift, I just hope this job lasts
- Pencil: do be careful, I don't want this to turn out like last time
- Pen: it won't dear, promise me. (he walks out the door)
- Pencil: I do hope he's OK.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.