see the other episodes first before reading this:
Continuing From Episode 3[edit | edit source]
- Flask[char tag?]: Right, Everyone Ready?!
- Announcer: T-20 Seconds
- five second pause
- Announcer: T-15 Seconds
- another five second pause
- Announcer: T-10 Seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!
- Plane takes off in the direction of the Sun
Inside The Plane[edit | edit source]
- TestTube2[char tag?]: I've got the light beams
- Flask[char tag?]: Perfect, just put them near the turbines, right there
- TestTube2[char tag?]: OK
- Flask[char tag?]: Wheely, are you sure this will work?
- Wheely: Yes, the particles of the vaccine have been shrunk down to the molecular level, so when the infectanoids inhale the light, they'll go back to their normal selves?
- Flask[char tag?]: Can you explain that more simpler please
- Wheely: OK, so the vaccine has been shrunk down, so when--
- TestTube2[char tag?]: Hey, you, do me a favour and turn those knobs, will you?
--Sun turns the knob to MAX--
- TestTube2[char tag?]: Thanks, i'll do the other turbine
--Blue Test Tube goes to Flask--
- TestTube2[char tag?]: 'scuse me but, i have a question about the light beams
- Wheely: Go on
- TestTube2[char tag?]: Why are you putting them inside the turbines? They're near the back of the plane, wouldn't it weigh it down?
- Wheely: well, when the light beams are activated, they will force the plane to go into premature turbulence, When the turbines are facing downwards, then we shall fire, it won't be a continuous laser
- TestTube2[char tag?]: Oh, um, OK
- Flask[char tag?]: so explain to me the route again
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to the cliffhanger in the Tenth Planet episode 3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.