"A Space is No Place" is a new episode of Pencil 2.O, and until recently, there has been neither number nor date associated. In this episode, Kenya starts a space program, which makes the kids worried
- The episode begins with some stock footage of Apollo 11 launching. this then transitions into the episode.
- Javier: The sea is a remarkable place. filled with mystery and plausibility. who knows whats at the bottom of it. who knows whats at the top of it.
- Citlali: Duh, the shore's at the top of it
- Javier: How did you get here?!
- Citlali: You left your monocle on the pebbles outside the city
- Javier: Give me that! why are you here anyway?!
- Citlali: You ran off in such a rage
- Javier: Oh yes, I remember. whatever, let's just get back and forget all this.
- Citlali: très bien monsieur!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.